IT automation is the use of instructions to create a repeated process that replaces an IT professional's manual work in data centers, cloud deployments and other business environments. Hardware, Software tools, frameworks and appliances conduct the tasks with minimum administrator intervention. The scope of IT automation ranges from single actions to discrete sequences and, ultimately, to an autonomous IT deployment that takes actions based on user behavior and other event triggers.
The digital age has brought together the technology and process maturity required to fundamentally transform IT services. Today, enterprises in every industry are under pressure to cut costs and become more agile. They face fierce competition from disruptive startups with a digital advantage, putting pressure on them to transform their businesses.
Today's "digital native" consumer is brand agnostic and attracted to ease of access and convenience. They expect services to be delivered anytime and anywhere, through social, mobile and other digital channels.
Therefore, today's enterprises must modernize and migrate their mission critical systems in order to engage digital native consumers and avoid a "digital disconnect".
In this environment, it has become critical for enterprises to:
- Create the financial and staffing capacity to plan and execute future business models, rather than day-to-day operations
- Quickly develop and market high-quality new products, services and functionality with lower costs
- Keep mission critical operations and systems running at peak performance around the clock
Baynetwork's Managed Services powered by Us provides a holistic solution that enables businesses to thrive in the digital economy. Baynetwork's next-generation automation platforms and scripting utilize intelligent automation to transform IT operations, QA, DevOps, and processes across the entire enterprise.
We address three key transformation areas:
- Ensure highly available IT systems and processes to serve customers across the globe over multiple channels using Baynetwork for IT Operations
- Enable faster development of new products and ensure first time right using Baynetwork’s for System Engineering
- Automate processes to free up bandwidth to work on transformation ideas with Baynetwork for Processes
Baynetwork for IT Operations
Baynetwork for IT Ops delivers a single, unified automation platform for managing an enterprise's IT infrastructure, including application support, infrastructure support, monitoring, event handling and remediation.
This could be as a simple one line script, or trigger-based scripting that responds to failures and outages in an intelligent way. Baynetwork for IT Ops bases its actions on predefined business rules and guided machine learning to take precise and intelligent steps to keep the business running at peak performance.
Through the power of predictive analytics, Baynetwork's for IT Ops can learn and understand trends - to enable preventive scaling instead of reactive recovery. It leverages a holistic approach to automation to virtually eliminate the cost associated with manual effort, reduces staff workload, and boosts system uptime.
- Automated management for applications and infrastructure, with auto remediation of monitoring, incident management and problem management
- Customizable levels of automation - from enriched or assisted to fully automated
- Creates a unified automation approach, vs. silos of tools
- 500+ ready to deploy SOPs for common recurring incidents
- Integration with ITSM tools for automatic updates
- Plug and play architecture
- Ticket enrichment and prioritization for problem tickets
- Rule-based workflows
- Metrics and reporting dashboards
- Enables increased offshoring and reduction in TCO
Baynetwork has helped customers address the challenge of transforming their businesses in the Digital Age. Baynetwork has enabled many organizations to succeed in today's marketplace, helped them revolutionize the way they use technology, and created future-ready enterprises.