Baynetwork works night and day to guarantee your network runs easily and proficiently. We achieve this goal by helping you to setup and configure state-of-the-art network operations center (NOC). Our NOC configurations delivers proactive remote observing and computerized framework administration. We keep a watchful eye on your system for proficient issue approval and remediation, every hour of every day, and you have 24/7 access to our NOC and service desk
The following are some of our NOC services:
- Network, server and applications monitoring
- Services at either a convenient fixed or flexible monthly cost
- 24/7 monitoring & alert screening
- Emergency on site and remote support
- Live chat, RDP, phone, email and ticketing system support
- Engineers dedicated to your needs
- Very little disruption to your everyday business
- Filtering of monitoring alerts according to preset rules
- Triage of alerts based on priority
- Problem identification and escalation
- Manual checks and execution of standard operating procedures
- Antivirus support analysis and infection execution
Using remote access hardware and software, specially designed plug-ins and remote monitoring and reporting software, we can monitor, troubleshoot, update, backup and manage all your network devices, servers, and storage, different brands and manufacturers. Our highly trained team of professionals can spot most issues before they become a problem and save countless hours of costly troubleshooting. Baynetwork offers a full suite of Network and System monitoring services in the San Francisco and Bay Area, all of which can help you streamline your business. Studies have shown that outsourced NOC monitoring is often less expensive than hiring a 24/7/365 full time in-house IT support staff for a small to medium-sized business.
Baynetwork NOCs resolve issues remotely over 90% of the time, efficiently saving you time and money. We also follow up every major incident with a post mortem to assure similar issues are avoided in the future.