As your organization evolves to stay relevant in the changing business world, you will need to modify and adopt new IT technologies to support it. When your organization needs IT consulting guidance and experienced engineers for IT project management and implementation, Baynetwork can help.
With our IT project management services, you will save time. Our project managers will undertake the hardest work of coordinating the working process to implement your idea. A project manager can get onboard at any stage of the project, but the biggest success comes when this manager works with the team from the onset of project analysis and estimation.
We Provide IT Project management for:
– Growth planning that accommodates employee and data increases
– Project management that includes pre-planning, procurement, installation, cutover, and end user training
- Lead the project from analysis and scheduling to support of the released product;
- Determine the requirements, resources and schedule for project implementation;
- Create and maintain technical and project documentation;
- Perform team assessment and evaluation;
- Assign individual responsibilities within the team;
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope control;
- Effectively predict, prevent and/or solve project issues.
- Realistic Schedule Creation. Correct estimation of time needed for project implementation is important to keep the project on schedule and within budget.
Baynetwork offers Project Management Services for a wide variety of IT projects such as hardware installation, network upgrades, virtualization, business analysis and assessments. We have a talented staff of Project Management Professional (PMP) certified project managers ready to assist you.
We'll help you to manager project to:
– Hardware solutions for current and future productivity
- Computer, Servers, Storage, Windows, DC/AD, DHCP, DNS, Exchange and Office 365 upgrade and migrations
- Security assessment
- Virtualization design and implementation
- Office or data move
- Power and Infrastructure
Software Development Lifecycle Planning. Before starting the project, our managers will provide you with detailed development strategy. Knowing the entire plan, you as a client will be able to adjust, track the work in process or manage it yourself, if needed.
Remote Project Management. Our project managers can control teams of IT experts scattered all over the world. As the client, you can always follow the development process easily. We use a transparent and secure project management system that prepares daily and/or weekly reports for you to keep an eye on the project.
Our Project Management Methodology is based on a combination of 20+ years of experience in successful IT project delivery, and adherence to the project management best practices from the Project Management Institute (PMI), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and others.
Our Project Manager understands every technical detail well enough to estimate its value for the overall success of the project.
Finally, our dedicated project managers are unique in the industry. Each customer is assigned a dedicated project manager – a relationship that remains constant for the length of your service contract. Our project managers manage your entire portfolio and is your central point of contact for all your needs. We make it easy!
Call or Contact Us to speak with one of our Senior IT Project Manager!